Friday, February 24, 2012

Collard Green Chips

Totally healthy snack coming your way! I can't believe how easy these are, and how nutritious they are, too!  Its so good for you. I just recently discovered collard greens within the last year, and I can't believe I've been missing out this whole time.


1 bunch of collard greens - cleaned and dried.
2 teaspoons olive oil
Seasoned salt

Directions:  Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Tear greens apart from its stem, creating a bunch of bite sized chunks (as shown)


Add two teaspoons olive oil and stir until greens are coated.


Place greens flat on baking sheet. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, sea salt, or garlic salt.
Bake for 10 minutes or until leaves are crisp and light brown on the edges. Remove from oven and place in serving bowl. Enjoy my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment